Take a look at this little lot!
Some wonderful people have donated some wonderful items for the Rock and Respite auction. We’ll get through as many of them as we can on the day and then open things up online next week.
- LOVE Mosaic donated by Didsbury based ceramicist, Amanda McCrann – SOLD
- Tickets for the London premiere of The Dinner Party and after party with the cast, crew and soundtrack bands – SOLD
- Dave Haslam has donated a copy of his book ‘Manchester, England’, signed by the author
- Louis Barabbas has pledged a living room gig and will cook a meal for the hosts!
- Signed painting of the very beautiful, very talented Jess of The Jessie Rose Trip from artist Maz Seaman - SOLD
- A four piece Heinrich Berndes stainless steel induction cookware donated by award winning Manchester designers, Ferrious
- Chameleons Vox/Artery gig tickets for October 11th and a place on a Band on The Wall Education Class – harmonica/Cuban drumming/choir.
- David Weir Rangers shirt, signed by whole squad – donated by Snidge
- Portrait shoot and framed print, courtesy of top photographer, Alison Groves
- A set of hand-wound guitar pickups from Jaime Campbell
- A signed ‘The Suns’ (band playing at gig) silk-screen artwork, signed by band and artist.
- A signed Martin Johnson testimonial shirt, kindly donated by Maureen Toole
- THE DIDSBURY LOT: i) A tower of thirty six cupcakes donated by Airy Fairy Cup Cakes ii) Exotic flower bouquet being donated by the lovely Sian at The Flower Lounge, Didsbury
- Two days studio time at the swish Kasbahn, kindly donated by the amazing Plain Sounds
- Jo from The Travelling Band has donated an acoustic set in someone’s living room for the Francis House auction.
- A piece of original artwork from artist Danny Cawley
- A limited edition print of The Rolling Stones in the Rain by Jim Heath.
- David Nolan’s book “Tony Wilson – You’re Entitled to an Opinion” signed by by the author.
- Three canvas prints of The Travelling Band donated by Chris Gravett
- A piece of original acrylic artwork from Neil Richardson at Cheye Art
- Sector 9 Ghost Tree Longboard Skateboard very kindly donated by Joe Moss
- A Fender guitar donated by the lovely people at Johnny Roadhouse. Many thanks to Clive Leighton for sorting this out for us.
- One whole year’s bus travel courtesy of System One Travelcards
PHEW! That’s the lot. Let’s just take a moment to remember why we’re doing all this, shall we?